This hearty concoction is full of cowboy flavors and makes a dandy start to the day. Everyone loves pizza, and our breakfast version has kid-favorite flavors and colors. Send your school-goers off with this under their belts and they’re sure to get high marks all day.
Yield: 2 servings
- 8 Ounces all beef breakfast sausage links, cut into 1/8” slices
- 2 Eggs, beaten in a small bowl
- 1, 10-Inch flour tortilla
- 1 Tablespoon canned diced green chilies
- 2 Scallions, finely sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, cut into 1/8” slices
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°.
In a skillet, brown sausage slices.
Add beaten eggs to pan and scramble lightly with the sausage until just barely set.
Place tortilla on a baking sheet and top with sausage/egg mixture.
Top eggs with green chilies, scallions, tomato slices and cheese.
Bake pizza for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Garnish with cilantro.
News Source: https://fwtx.com/eat-drink/cooking/recipes-breakfast-of-champions/